Spiralling energy prices, incoming legislation, new reporting requirements, political pressure and growing consumer awareness are all becoming key factors in the move towards more sustainable business. Green IT Expo 2011 provides a complete one-stop-shop for senior IT and business decision-makers to identify environmentally-friendly technologies, green innovations and socially responsible suppliers that can help them rise to these new challenges.
Through a unique combination of complimentary seminars, supplier briefings and experience-sharing opportunities, this comprehensive event will equip you with all the information you need to:
- Understand the key challenges ahead for IT departments and the industry as a whole
- Keep up-to-speed with significant developments at a local and international level
- Ensure compliance with the latest legislation and government directives
- Review a wide range of environmentally-friendly IT products and services
- Formulate greener IT strategies for the short, medium and long-terms
- Implement new initiatives that will improve efficiency, reduce carbon emissions and increase profitability
- Support, facilitate and accelerate your organisation's sustainability and CSR objectives
… all under one roof!
Delegate places are offered free of charge to senior business and technical decision-makers who have a direct influence on major IT investments, reducing the carbon footprint of their organisation and creating more responsible business strategies.
“85% of IT professionals believe environmental factors are important in planning IT operations, yet just a quarter have written green criteria into their company’s purchasing processes.”
Source - Forrester Research