Green IT Expo 2011 is a free educational forum aimed at senior IT and business decision-makers who are actively implementing or beginning to formulate more sustainable computing strategies. The event is designed to showcase thought leadership, environmentally-friendly technologies, green innovations, the latest tools & techniques and specialist advisors operating in this important area.
Organisations such as Marks & Spencer, Sainsburys, London Zoo, The Eden Project, Sumitomo Trust & Banking Co, Microsoft, IBM, UK Local Authorities and HM Government are leading are leading the way in the race to gain operational efficiency through more sustainable business practices - generating a wealth of experience and best practice that can be implemented across thousands of other organisations.
By attending Green IT Expo you will benefit from the following:
- Cutting-edge educational programme featuring insights from a diverse range of speakers
- Expert advice on new developments, best practice and the key challenges ahead
- Modular programme allowing you to choose from more than 40 free sessions during your day at the event
- Comprehensive showcase of the latest solutions from leading suppliers
- Interactive discussions and debates with early adopters and other end-users
- Excellent networking opportunities with your peers and leading suppliers
Please click here to register as a delegate for Green IT Expo 2011
Please note: registrations from academia, consultancies or potential sponsors will not be accepted.